1.What inspired you to get into this industry?
Two of my closest friends, Kat and Michelle, began modeling a lot around our Atlanta and they were constantly talking about how fun it was. One day I joined them at a shoot and I've been in love with modeling ever since.
2. How long have you been modeling?
About a year.
3. Who is your favorite model?
Jenah Yamamoto because she is covered in beautiful tattoos and she models in beautiful island settings.
4. Were you always comfortable in your own skin and in front of the camera?
No, not in the beginning but the longer I modeled the more comfortable I became.
5. When you started did you have any mentors who really helped mold and guided you?
Ty Kingstrom and Alexander Sikwitit are two photographers that never failed to make me feel comfortable in front of the camera. They both also taught me a lot to know about angles and positioning my body.
6. Do you have any tips for aspiring models in the industry?
Just go for it and don't be afraid to be yourself. The more you work with different photographers and different models, the more you will learn and improve.
7. Have you ever had a WTF moment at a shoot?
One time one of the photographers I was working with got naked and it was super uncomfortable, but luckily I had a friend with me too. We left soon after that and haven't worked with him since.
8. What are some of the biggest revelations you've discovered through modeling?
The modeling community is much bigger and a lot easier to get into than I had expected. All you need is an Instagram.
9. Tell us something about yourself that people don’t know.
I have been a vegetarian for almost 10 years now!
10. What about yourself you are most proud of?
I have been completely self reliant since the age of 18. I love how independent I am.
11. When it's all said and done, what do you want to be remembered as?
Someone who was never afraid to be herself and do things others may have been afraid to do
12. Tell me a place that you absolutely must visit before you leave this world?
Ireland because I'm Irish and I need to visit the place I originate from! Plus it looks gorgeous there.